Sunday, January 3, 2016

Kseniia Kim 201300918/ IEW/ Description 2nd draft

Soul mate

            "I am always here for you", were not meaningless words but he proved it. It is been almost 7 months since we know each other. During this short period, he became one of my closest person to me. This one night when we met the first thing I have noticed was his white teeth. They looked like a flashlight in the dark. I think I have never seen anyone whose teeth would be that white. From the first seconds we met, we got along with each other. It does not happen often when there is so much in common to talk about with a person. We even order the same drink that night.

            He wore black t-shirt, denim jeans and a black "Jordan" cap. When I first saw him, I thought he was a bit short cute Latino guy. However when I got closer to him I could say he has a nice body. When he was talking, I could see his biceps flexing through the shirt. I realized that he was quite taller than I was, or I was too short. He has black big beautiful eyes. His eyes are so kind and when he looks at me, I feel like he looks through my soul. He also has big lips I always wanted that size lips. In Russia, we call big size lips "dumplings"; I do not know the real reason why. I would always tell him to trade our lips and he laughs at me. He has a short black hair, fade from the sides. I consider him as a very attractive person with a charming charisma and beautiful face features. He always smiles and has small wrinkles in the corners of his eyes.

            "Aye aye aye, Ksenia", he says when I do something clumsy or too lazy to do anything at all. I find it funny how now my friends use the same link.  When he drops food while eating, I give him sever look. Then he makes that puppy face with a big smile and you can see his white straight teeth. Seeing that makes me not mad anymore. I used to get mad a lot when he would drop the food because it was just annoying. However, it changed; I cannot stay at him mad for a long time now. In addition, when we go out somewhere he gets excited about it and acts like a little kid, moving has head back and forth or do weird dances, shaking his head moving his body. I thought that it is a little embarrassing but I think time did its job and I just got used to that. He is the most funny and positive person I have ever met in my life. He smiles bring light in my daily routing. I cannot be more grateful to have such a kind person.

            He is a smart and kind person. We are both very emotional. Our friends call us crazy when we are together. "I'd go with you to the end and back," he said that once and I realized that he is the one I can rely on. He is the one I can trust. When something bad happens, he always grabs my face with his big hand, look into my eyes and tells me that everything will be ok. I believe in that, I trust him. His strong arms is the only place I feel calm and safe in this world. 

             

            

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for you essay.
    I think it is very good to meet the person with whom you will feel so comfortable. Your person is seems very kind and strong. You feel protected with him because he has a strong arms. Also he makes you laugh and you spend a fun time together. You describe the person by explaining how he looks like, and what he was we are when you met him. Also you used quotes that make me understand how he worried about you. I like that you write an essay based on your feeling and according to your emotions I can make an image in my head.
    I would like to see in your next draft what other people say about him and how different he behave with you and his friends.
    201301547/ Valeriya Bek

    ReplyDelete