Wednesday, January 6, 2016

IEW/201301547 Valeriya Bek/Chapter 3/second draft

                                                           The Feeling of Love

            I have never believed in a dramatic love stories where is the perfect guy can love his girlfriend without lies and treason, especially when a couple can meet each other two times in a year. However, three years ago the guy came into my life and changed my life and thoughts drastically.

            Our love story started three years ago, when I came back to Russia on summer vacation. We already knew each other from the school, but I met him at our mutual friend's party. We did not talk since the time when I went to South Korea for studying. Before the day when I was going back to Korea, we met in the coffee shop where he said: "I want to be with you, even if I need to wait you". Of course, I did not believe him but I said yes, thinking that it will be for a short time. Later on, we started to get close and I realized how it is hard be falling in love with having the distance.

            I always look at Alex from the bottom, because he is very tall compare with me. But at the same time, I feel like a little girl who always protected and no one hurt me. Some people say that we look same like brother and sister. I think it is because he is half-Korean as me, and we have the same hair color, dark brown. His almond-shaped eyes make his face look cunning. Sometimes when he looks at me without saying anything I feel like he prepares a plan how to capture the world. The one significant thing that makes Alex special is a big scar under the left eye.

            My boyfriend reminds me the Scar from The Lion King movie. It is not just because of the scar on his face, but because he lion in the soul. He is very calm and serious, and it is very hard to see him angry or peevish. But when his emotion on the limit, he growls as a lion and no one can stop him. And it is impossible to tame him because he is independent and at the end of getting out all his emotions he becomes self-disciplined again.

            He always worries about me, especially when he is far away from me. Every time when Alex calls me he ask me "Did you eat something? Did you dress warmly?" I always feel how he wants to protect and support me even being in the distance. And he inspires me for doing the same for him, because the feeling of love motivates for being better and makes everything positive.

            Today, I still feel the butterflies in the stomach and the great desire overcome all obstacles for being together. I think the main reason why we still together is that we are not just a couple, first of all we are the best friends. For me he is a person with whom I want to share what happens, no matter it is bad or good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment