Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Daeseong Ko/Second draft


It was the first time that I met him in the recruit training center. I never met him before but I found that he and I went to the same university; HUFS. We had never met each other because our major was different. It was quite amazing! I never thought that I was able to meet my university friends as the same age as mine.


 He wasn't tall but he was a kind of handsome person. Despite his quite short hair, his appearance was eye-catching. His nose was high, eye was big and his face was small. His skin was in dark-brown color.


 He was really positive and active person. He and I were the oldest person of our army company, but he considered others. He helped younger people to clean up easily, to train well and to adapt to military life. The most frequently spoken words by him was "I'll do it." He was at the head of every working. The smile was always in his face even the military training was so tough. Furthermore, he never forgot cheering other person. As you see it, he was such a nice person and still he does.


 Few days ago, I went to 'Pizza School', which is in front of McDonald's near the HUFS campus with him. I just wanted to eat dinner together but he bought 'bulgogi pizza' and 'chicken pizza' for me. He was waiting for me inside of the pizza shop. When I saw him, he was wearing bright orange-colored jacket, black T-shirt with pocket on the lift chest and black 'Converse' shoes. He never told me what color he likes but it seemed that he likes black color by watching his t-shirt and shoes; even his earphone was black-colored.


His haircut was changed most when I saw him first. His bobbed hair is neat and long enough to cover a half of his face. He had had beard and mustache when he had finished his army duty, but they were gone at that time. May be he shaved.


He is still positive and active. And he is one of the closest friend of mine. I think it is lucky to meet him for having such a nice friend like him.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm late.. too late...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Jee-hyoun Kim, I'm late too. Well, you described the person quite well. but I got curious. Wasn't the chapter 3 essay about decribing the person you know? the essay questioin on the page 77. Well, I just got curious.

    ReplyDelete