Friday, January 1, 2016

Daeseong Ko/ Exercise Assignment


I didn't plan to meet my friend but I called him to eat pizza with him.  We went to 'Pizza School' in front of McDonald's which is near the HUFS. When I saw him, he was wearing bright orange-colored jacket, black T-shirt with pocket on the lift chest and black 'Converse' shoes. It seemed that he likes black color by watching his t-shirt and shoes; even his earphone was black-colored.


I think he is the most handsome guy among my friends. His nose is high, eye is big and his face is small. His hair is eye-catching. His bobbed hair is neat and long enough to cover a half of his face. He has no beard or mustache. He is good at dressing up well by himself.


We ordered 'chicken pizza' and 'bulgogi pizza'. He was watching his cellphone while eating pizza. I thought he was watching something funny because smile was on his face.


 


1 comment:

  1. You described your friend who is dressing up well and you went to eat pizza with him. In your essay you paid attention on what he is look like and what he did in the pizza. During the reading your essay I could not understand how you met him at the first time and why he is watching his cellphone. So, I would like to know more about your friend and what you think about him. Also, it would be interesting to know more detail about this person. To understand who is he and draw a picture in my head.
    thanks.
    201301547/ Valeriya Bek

    ReplyDelete