Monday, January 4, 2016

IEW/201301547 Valeriya Bek/ Chapter 3/ character sketch

            I have never believed in a dramatic love stories where is the perfect guy can love his girlfriend without lies and treason, especially when a couple can meet each other two times in a year. However, three years ago the guy came into my life and changed my life and thoughts drastically. We already knew each other from the school, but I met him at our mutual friend's party. We did not talk since the time when I went to South Korea for studying.

            I always look at Alex from the bottom, because he is very tall compare with me. But at the same time, I feel like a little girl who always protected and no one hurt me. Some people say that we look same like brother and sister. I think it is because he is half-Korean as me, and we have the same hair color, dark brown. His almond-shaped eyes make his face look cunning. Sometimes when he looks at me without saying anything I feel like he prepares a plan how to capture the world. The one significant thing that makes Alex special is a big scar under the left eye.

            My boyfriend reminds me the Scar from The Lion King movie. It is not just because of the scar on his face, but because he lion in the soul. He is very calm and serious, and it is very hard to see him angry or peevish. But when his emotion on the limit, he growls as a lion and no one can stop him. And it is impossible to tame him because he is independent and at the end of getting out all his emotions he becomes self-disciplined again.

            He always worried about me, especially when he is far away from me. Every time when Alex calls me he ask me "Did you eat something? Did you dress warmly?" I always feel how he wants to protect and support me even being in the distance. And he inspires me for doing the same for him, because the feeling of love motivates for being better and makes everything positive. 

3 comments:

  1. Under your description, Alex seems a very sedate and caring person. It is because you said it is hard to see him being angry and he always worried about you.

    What the person looks like:
    we have the same hair color, dark brown. His almond-shaped eyes make his face look cunning.

    What the person says:he ask me "Did you eat something? Did you dress warmly?"

    What the person does:
    He calls and always worries about Valeriya

    I think the reason why you wrote about him is because he has changed your life and the way of thinking. Before, you did not believe that love can last and be true, especially in long-distance relationship, but now you do.

    I would like to know more details about what Alex does and what his relationship with others like in order to know more about him.

    You have mentioned he calls when you are in Korea. I think it would be nice if you can write what you and Alex do when you go back to your hometown twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your essay. I also think that it is very important to find your soul mate. Seems like you are get well along with each other.
    I can say that he is very careful and calm person. Based on your description I can imagine how he looks like but it would be more interesting if you, for example, tell how he dresses, how you guys met in more details, maybe how you started dating and how he acts around other people.
    Looking forward to read more of your essays, good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your essay. I also think that it is very important to find your soul mate. Seems like you are get well along with each other.
    I can say that he is very careful and calm person. Based on your description I can imagine how he looks like but it would be more interesting if you, for example, tell how he dresses, how you guys met in more details, maybe how you started dating and how he acts around other people.
    Looking forward to read more of your essays, good luck:)

    ReplyDelete