Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Kseniia Kim 201300918/ IEW/ HW2 Description p.74

           Short and a little chubby girl. Her glasses were a round shape, reminded me of which Harry Potter had. She was standing at the bus stop, next to the bookstore of my university. Her short black hair looked clumsy, as she had just woken up. You could see a dark circles under her eyes because of the sleeplessness. Her fingers were typing fast on the phone. Looked like she had a serious chat with someone. Her facial expressions changed dramatically. First she was smiling and you could easily see her braces. Then her lips thinned. Her eyebrows came together showing wrinkles on the skin above her nose.       After a few minutes, she calmed herself down and put the phone in her purse.

              The girl was wearing black jeans and bright yellow jacket with big hoodie. The jacked gave her a bulky look. She looked like a little bear. I was starting at her for the last 5 minutes and then she turned her head and stared at me. I was a little embarrassed and looked away. When I turned back, she was still staring at me. I did not know what to do and pretended as I am talking on the phone. Luckily, her bus came and she left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment