Tuesday, December 22, 2015

IEW.JEONGMISUN.attitudesexperiences with writing.20151222

The first time I tried to write something in writing (maybe nine years old), I got blank. I don't know where and how to begin. It made me hostile to writing even before starting.

 

 

In the last regular semester, I have registrated writing lessen with fear of forgetting english completely. Since I had rested english study for almost two years, I did not have any confidence in writing in English. In that class, the topic was about hot issues. I had to write persuasive writing. It took a long time to manage to write something as to the topic.

 

 

I am stressed because I am confused english words with the french ones. I barely got accustomed to writing in English, but still I cannot have a english sense. For example, I do not know which articles would be correct in certain sentence. Also, There are many words that have same meaning, which makes me puzzled which one is right. It strikes me a blank at the time I am managing to write the first sentence.

 

1 comment:

  1. I deeply empathize with you in terms of confusing with other languages. I’ve been learning Swedish and sometimes English and Swedish words are mixed. In Swedish, “Bra” means “Good” in English so I experienced a tricky situation. And as you mentioned, between European languages, there are many similarities so it makes us puzzled.
    Sujeong Seo 201101640

    ReplyDelete