Tuesday, December 22, 2015

IEW- PangWingPui/attitudes with writing/22-12-2015


    I don't enjoy writing. I think it is  difficult  to organize all the ideas. I am not good at organizing. Every time when I get a topic for writing, I would just keep in mind first and think of the outline in my mind. It takes time. But on the other hand, I want to improve my writing really much because I want to deliver my ideas and thought well to others. And I want to shorten the time of doing assignment. Seems it is unavoidable to keep practicing more and more.

     Beside organizing the ideas, I also need to pay much attention to the gramma and sentence structures when I am wring. Thus, the whole thing really takes time. I think the problem is that I am not familiar with English enough. I need to keep thinking about what words and expressions are accurate to describe what I want to tell. Actually I don't have good ability in writing at all. I think writing can be interesting if I can handle it better. Can I improve it?



1 comment:

  1. Hello, this is Alexandra. I think you already have some good writing skills, and I believe if you put efforts and practice more, you will definitely become a great writer! In terms of grammar, no one is perfect, so maybe it is better to not pay too much attention to it.

    ReplyDelete