Tuesday, December 22, 2015

IEW/ Kseniia Kim 201300918/ HW#1/ 12.22.15

  My attitude towards writing is various. In most cases, it depends on the topic and a type of writing, whether it is a school paper or personal notebook. If the topic is interesting and I know it well then I will be happy to write about it. For example, to tell stories of my life, experience. However, if the topic is not familiar or is boring I usually have a hard time writing. Honestly, I wait until the last minute and whenever I start, it takes me forever to finish. As soon as I hand in a paper, I try to forget about it. It all depends on the topic.  

3 comments:

  1. My attitude towards writing is similar to yours. If a topic is something I am familiar with, it will be much easier for me to write. However, there are no choices for students to choose the topics in some of the classes, especially in universities. Most of the time, just like your said, I wait until last minute and force myself to finish it before deadline. Nevertheless, I find it does more harm than good in the quality of the essays. I have tried to change this habit and hope I will be succeeded someday. I wish you the same thing as well.

    -TSE SZE WAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think attitude towards writing is depends on the topic. If the topic is boring it is hard to get an idea. style of writing, for example academic writing is really hard for me. But I hope at the end of our university life we will be good at any writing styles and topics as good as we can. Good luck.

    201301547 Valeriya Bek

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree with your attitude about writing. I guess the use and utility of writing could vary as well. Like, I might write a letter to my friends and the style I write must be different from when I write an academic thesis. Thus, I find your writing very reasonable. I really liked your honest way of writing!

    Hwisoo Jung

    ReplyDelete