Wednesday, December 23, 2015

IEW / Hwisoo Jung / my one specific experience about writing/ 2015.12.22


All of a sudden, I remember the time when I tried writing at the 4th grade at high school. As a celebration of National Science Day in Korea, which is the 21st April, students like me had to turn in a work to teacher. The work could be anything related to science such as painting, writing or poet, etc. Actually I didn't even know that it was Science day on that day so I didn't prepare anything. As a result, I just borrowed some papers from a friend and started writing about science without any expectation. After several weeks, teacher offered a few students who turned in quality work some certificate of award and I was included surprisingly. Then, I have realized that writing should be done without any complex or deliberate effort to be eloquent. Because I just wrote what I thought naturally that time, I was able to complete a great work of writing. Since then I've tried myself to write without intended or artificial purpose to do a perfect writing. And I believe this attitude, which is natural and unaffected way of approaching the writing really helped me  several times. I also recommend this way to you guys sincerely! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is Alexandra. I had a similar experience before, so I also agree that writing is about feeling comfortable and natural when write something down. Moreover, usually it is easy to recognize when someone was sincere in hie or her writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Jee-hyoun Kim.
    I'm the person who always try to write perfectly. I try hard not to make any mistake. Thanks a lot for your recommendation. Next time, I'll try to be more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete