Tuesday, December 22, 2015

201301547 Valeriya Bek/attitudes/ experience with writing/22.12

            I cannot say that I hate writing, but it depends on my mood. When I have a bad day I cannot focus on the topic, especially when it is a homework assignment. Sometimes if the topic is very interesting, I have a lot of ideas, but still it is hard to organize all my thoughts. To avoid this, I usually make a plan before writing an essay.

            Also, during working on an essay, especially in academic style, I have problems with grammar mistakes. It makes me feel nervous to find the right way to make a good sentence. In this situation, I take a break for a few minutes and start write again.

            For me, working on essay takes a lot of time, so I start to do my assignments early. It is the best way to make a good essay. I start with a plan, and on the next day look at my plan and I already have some new ideas about the topic. 

3 comments:

  1. I think we have the same attitude towards writing in some ways. We both think that if the topic is interesting it is easier to write and we have many ideas. Also, I have similar problem of organizing ideas. It is hard to make them flow. Practicing will make it better. 
    Kseniia Kim 201300918

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have the same attitude towards writing in some ways. We both think that if the topic is interesting it is easier to write and we have many ideas. Also, I have similar problem of organizing ideas. It is hard to make them flow. Practicing will make it better. 
    Kseniia Kim 201300918

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ko Daeseong

    I think few people can concentrate on something, include writing, when they feel blue. It means you seems make a lot of effort trying to focus on your writing. Great attitude! I'm going to try the same way as you did.

    ReplyDelete