Thursday, December 31, 2015

201103990 Jee-hyoun Kim/ Task 3.2 / IEW

She looks quite attractive. She has straight black hair, fair skin, and slim body. She looks attractive, and her beauty makes me wonder if she did some plastic surgery. She is wearing black jeans and brown turtle neck sweater. It fits her perfectly. By observing her, I become jealous of her appearance. A guy passes her by, and he stares at her. Maybe he also thinks that she looks beautiful.

Without noticing me staring at her, she is now talking with her classmate. They have been sitting in this café and talking about the class they are taking. From listening to their conversation, I noticed that they are taking Spanish class. "It's way too hard for me to catch up the material." She said. "I've been thinking of dropping this class." Surprised by what she said, another classmate replied. "Tomorrow is the midterm. If you drop this class now, it's a waste of time and money."

But, she looked determined. "If I drop this class before the 31th of December, I could get back 1/3 of the tuition fee." They talked more about how the classes are like during the winter session. They all agreed that it is way too demanding, and need lots of works. Though I don't know who they were, I could agree with them. With their books opened, they kept talking about how hard the class is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment