Wednesday, December 30, 2015

IEW_Alexandra_Task 3.2

Today I had an appointment with my friends in Lotte department near Jamsil station, and as soon as my classes finished I went there. I came much earlier, so I decided to go to a coffee shop and wait them there. While I have been waiting for them, I saw a lot of people, especially couples that look so happy and adorable as if Christmas holidays didn't end yet. I took a seat in front of the doors of coffee shop, so I could see people going in and out.

One couple attracted my attention as they came in the coffee shop and sat in front of me. The reason is that they stood out comparing to other couples, insofar as their face expressions were not that happy, instead they were even aggressive and angry. When they received their order, they sat in front of each other, so I could see only a guy's face. Unconsciously, I kept looking at his face, wondering what they were talking about.

The guy was good looking- tall, tidy and well dressed. His clothing style reminded me an old fashioned gentlemen from 60s. Also, his couple ring on the left hand was very unusual, with big white diamond in the middle, so he might be a rich guy I though. Since there were so many people, I could not hear anything what he was talking about, so I focused on his face expressions to better understand his conversation with his girlfriend.

At first, when his girlfriend was talking to him, he looked very disappointed- his eyes looked down, from one side to another, as if he wanted to hide from her. Then suddenly, when she stopped and slightly turned away, he took her hand and looked up on her. He smiled awkwardly, trying to hide his upset from her. I could see that his mouth was moving very slow, so he probably tried to be careful when saying something to her. They were sitting in the same pose for a long time until someone took a sit near them. Then he suddenly stood up, sat next to her and held her hand. 

From that moment I could not see his face either her. They were sitting next to each other, talking from time to time, but still holding their hands, as if nothing had happened before. Observing this situation, I understood that the guy really loves and cares about his girlfriend a lot. His face expression, body moves and gestures loudly spoke for themselves.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment